Monday, January 3, 2011

Parkity Park Park Park

Subtitle: God I love the Hipstamatic for iPhone app.

Today was a beautiful, clear and a wee bit cold day.  The kids and I decided to get out of the house (well, since I'm the one with the car keys and the ability to reach the gas pedal, I guess I decided and they agreed).  We ran a few errands and then stopped at the park to run around and play for a bit.  Our Christmas break is coming to an end.  I go back to work and Kyra returns to school tomorrow.  Blaine is out of school until Thursday and will spend tomorrow with my parents on the farm.

Since it was our last day just hanging out, I took a ton of photos at the park to mark the end of our great staycation.

My favorite random photos from today are below.  If you have an iPhone and don't have Hipstamatic, my only question to you is WHY??  It's awesome.  Some lens/filter combinations are better than others, but overall?  I love it.


And my kids wonder why I call them monkeys
Best friends
Goofballs
OMG, a natural smile for a change!
Don't hate the hairbow.  Hairbows are AWESOMENESS!
Kyra caged

1 comment:

  1. great pics! i can't believe how big they are, but i guess it shouldn't surprise me since mine keep growing too. lol

    ReplyDelete